Categories

Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

St. Augustine, FL

Hello blog, it has been a while. I've been either too busy and/or lazy the past few weeks to update. But no excuses.. Anywayssss..
Drew and I went on a weekend trip to St. Augustine for my birthday! It was very nice and I got sun burnt and got to go shopping so I was a happy girl on my birthday. Drew and his mom both bought me a ridiculous amount of presents.. they are both too sweet.
We spent the first day in St. Augustine at the beach mostly.
After the beach we went into town. Walking into town, we ran into this really adorable store called HelloB on San Marco Ave. They had really cute clothes and now I totally want to own a small clothing store in the future. Anyways, we got into town and first had gelato, then macarons! There was a french bakery in downtown St. Augustine so of course Drew and I had to get some. The store sold mostly macarons but they were pretty delicious for being American made. It was called Bon Ami. Then we ate dinner at Casa Maya on Hypolita street due to my moms requests. The dinner was really yummy. Then of course, we had to get ice cream at Kilwins. Ice cream and gelato in one day.. hey it was my birthdayyy right. 
Day two started by getting coffee and smoothies from DOS coffee & wine. The place was actually really amazing. Our day continued with shopping at the outlets and spending money and buying clothes. Yay thats always fun. 
Birthday ring from Drew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment